This one-day course will introduce you to service design and arm you with techniques to measure and improve service quality across digital and physical touchpoints.
You will leave with an understanding of service design principles and how to apply them using a suite of tools, including service blueprints and customer experience maps.
It’s fun, it’s interactive, you will meet interesting people to exchange ideas and experiences with, and you will leave with techniques to employ, whether you’re improving an existing service or designing one from scratch.
What will you learn?
- Key principles of service design thinking
- Co-creation techniques
- The roles of an effective service designer
- Discover what makes a good service by examing service quality dimensions
- How to improve customers’ service perceptions
- How to practice empathy
- Methods to use including expectation mapping, service blueprint, contextual interviews and business origami
- Hands-on practical activities
After completing the training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of service design thinking and how to apply them
- Describe the sources and effects of expectations on customers’ perceptions of services
- Understand key services differentiators to gain loyal customers
- Pastries on arrival
- Hot & cold refreshments
- Fresh fruit
- Course materials
- Certificate of completion