Create a website in a day by joining us on one of our next Beginner WordPress Courses. Not only will you create a website, you’ll learn the skills to add and change content and much more.
If you have an existing WordPress website and experience of using WordPress you may wish to view our + WordPress Course which has been designed specifically for existing WordPress website owners.
The course aims to teach you about WordPress, how it works and how to create or maintain a functional WordPress website that meets your needs. Whether it’s a personal blog or a business website, you’ll be shown the basics to create, maintain or add to your professional site using the WordPress platform.
At the beginning of the Beginner WordPress Training Course, you’ll be shown how to get a website address and install WordPress so you’re ready to build a WordPress website that will work on computers, laptops, tablets and mobile phones. You’ll add the pages you want on the website and set up a blog/news page. We’ll then move onto adding and editing content such as text, images and videos.
Please note you do not need website content to attend this course.
The Beginners WordPress course will teach a variety of techniques, including:
- Understand WordPress basics
- Introductory search engine optimisation techniques
- How to create new posts and pages in WordPress
- How to use and format images in WordPress
- How to add YouTube videos to posts and pages
- How to install WordPress themes
- How to create a sales page and buy now button
- How to integrate social media into your WordPress website
- How to make your WordPress website mobile friendly
- How to track your WordPress website statistics using Google Analytics
After completing the training, participants will be able to:
- Describe and discuss the benefits of customer research.
- Differentiate between good and bad research techniques.
- Be able to specify (and potentially deliver) appropriate research to supply real and actionable customer insight leading to improvements in customer experience.
- Draw upon practical experience gained to deliver effective observations, interviews, surveys and analysis.
- Be able to utilise qualitative data to inform strategy and design decisions.